We can’t wait to see all your designs and encourage anyone, anywhere, of any age to take part!
What to do next:
- Download your copy of the activity pack here
- Print and share with your friends and family too!
- Grab some pens or pencils and design your own self-driving vehicle (page 2 of the pack)
- To enter the competition send us a picture of your self-driving vehicle design to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tag us @Zenzic on LinkedIn with a picture of your design!
- Complete the rest of the pack and send us any pictures! (These activities will not count towards the competition)
- Why not go a step further and make a model of your design from boxes or paper?
The competition will close Friday 22 May 2020 at 5pm BST. We’ll announce winners on Tuesday 26 May 2020 (one aged 0-7, one 8-14 and one 15+). All three winners will receive a Roborace Hot Wheels car in the post (we’ll be in contact to confirm your address). From the three winners, one will be selected at random and will receive a Family Day Ticket for the next Goodwood Festival of Speed. For full T&Cs see below.
What is Zenzic?
Zenzic was created by government and industry to champion the connected and self-driving ecosystem and accelerate the self-driving revolution in the UK. The company drives collaboration with partners across industry, government and academia to shape a world-class CAM Testbed UK, and to deliver a comprehensive UK Connected and Automated Mobility Roadmap to 2030. Zenzic is channelling £200 million of investment, with the goal of ensuring a safer, more inclusive and productive mobile future.
What is the Festival of Speed?
The Festival of Speed is the largest motoring garden party in the world – an incredible four days that brings together an impossibly heady mix of cars, stars and motorsport ‘royalty’ to create the largest car culture event in the world. Held in the immaculate grounds of Goodwood House, this annual hillclimb event is a true celebration of motorsport and all things automotive. FOS Future Lab plays host to some of the most innovative and forward-thinking visions of future technology. Future Lab themes range from space exploration, autonomous transport, robotics and personal flight.
What is Roborace?
The world’s first racing series for humans and artificial intelligence. It was created to accelerate the development of autonomous software by pushing the technology to its limits in a range of controlled environments. Roborace completed a demo at the Goodwood Festival of Speed with Robocar in 2018 and the DevBot 2.0 in 2019.
What is ifour?
An award-winning creative agency. You’ll find us at the place where form and function meet, because we like to create clever. Whether we’re developing an identity for a new brand, rolling out a multi-channel campaign, or launching a product into the market, we believe in the power of creativity to generate tangible results.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Zenzic- UK Ltd, company number 10920545 (Registered address 60 Gracechurch Street, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 0HR).
- The competition is not limited by location or age, except employees of Zenzic-UK Ltd, Goodwood Estate Company Limited or agents.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via zenzic.io/competition
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 22 May 2020 at 17:00PM (BST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Design your own self-driving vehicle on page 2 of the Zenzic ‘Self-driving activity pack’. Submit your design with your name, age and email to email@example.com or by tagging Zenzic in a post on LinkedIn to be entered into the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- You do not need to register
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: three single winners will receive a Roborace Hot Wheels Car. One winner, selected at random from the three will receive a Family Day Ticket for the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The date for the Festival is to be confirmed by Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Three winners will be chosen by Zenzic-UK Ltd, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The overall winner of the three will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/sent by mail.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: info:@zenzic.io
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Zenzic-UK Ltd and not to any other party.
- Zenzic-UK Ltd’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Zenzic-UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.